Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged for the same storage twice

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 11:26 PM

Do you use two Apple ID?

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

If you see an unexpected charge

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period. Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

❗️Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2022 11:26 PM in response to frankiethomas

Do you use two Apple ID?

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

If you see an unexpected charge

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period. Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

❗️Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.