Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to tell if my 20W Apple adapter is original?

Dear sir,

I bought a apple 20w adapter with my iphone 13 mini.

but i am not sure, is this adapter original or not.

Adapter serial no. F1***2AP

is it original or copy?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 12:40 AM

Why did you buy it from? If it's from a trusted source and the same source as your iPhone 13 Mini then high chances, it is original as well.

Do note that having an authentic serial number does not fully guarantee that the adapter is original as counterfeit products may also have one.

One particular sign that you could look for is that whenever you use the adapter, there's an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert on your iPhone which would indicate the possibility of not original accessories being used.

If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 12:40 AM in response to mhsamrat182

Why did you buy it from? If it's from a trusted source and the same source as your iPhone 13 Mini then high chances, it is original as well.

Do note that having an authentic serial number does not fully guarantee that the adapter is original as counterfeit products may also have one.

One particular sign that you could look for is that whenever you use the adapter, there's an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert on your iPhone which would indicate the possibility of not original accessories being used.

If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert - Apple Support

How to tell if my 20W Apple adapter is original?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.