Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Replacement

I need to replace my iPhone X battery - I am trying to find out how long a replacement will take so I know if I need to sort out a spare phone to use. Please can someone advise. I made an appointment for Saturday afternoon at a store in Sheffield, UK - but cannot find out how long a replacement will take.

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 8:38 AM

3 replies

Aug 18, 2022 2:24 PM in response to Phil0124

Just to add on to what Phil said, it also may depend upon the country that you're in right now.

for eg. I am from India and out here, were first supposed to take the phone there and due to demand-supply issues there is mostly a need to "book" a battery replacement. Which effectively means, that the engineers would take a note of our phones serial number and then order a battery, it may take a couple of days and once they have the battery they call us to get it replaced.

That replacement process takes an hour or a little more.

Cheers

Battery Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.