Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sharing my IPAD with my PC

when I try to share my IPAD with my PC files using my network, I'm getting this message " Action can't be completed. Bad Argument"

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 11:04 AM

1 reply

Aug 17, 2022 2:47 PM in response to azriel209

Hello azriel209,

Which steps are you attempting to take to share files from the iPad to the PC?

You may find some helpful steps and info on transferring files between the iPad and computer here: Transfer files between iPad and your computer - Apple Support

1. Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
See the Apple Support article Update to the latest version of iTunes.
2. Connect iPad to your Windows PC.
You can connect using USB, or if you set up Wi-Fi syncing, you can use a Wi-Fi connection.
3. In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPad button near the top left of the iTunes window.
4. Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
Transfer a file from your iPad to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
Transfer a file from your computer to your iPad: Click Add, select the file you want to transfer, then click Add.
To delete a file from iPad, select the file, press the Delete key, then click Delete.

Cheers.

sharing my IPAD with my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.