Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help relinking ear bud beats pro to replacement phone

What if the studio beats were paired to an android and the phone was stolen so i replaced it with the exact same phone and need to relink them again

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 10:38 PM

Tubbs21 Said:

"Help relinking ear bud beats pro to replacement phone: What if the studio beats were paired to an android and the phone was stolen so i replaced it with the exact same phone and need to relink them again"

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Unpair These:

Seems you need to unpair these from your phone. but, no longer have this phone, contact Beats, and find out how you can reset this.

B. Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 10:38 PM in response to Tubbs21

Tubbs21 Said:

"Help relinking ear bud beats pro to replacement phone: What if the studio beats were paired to an android and the phone was stolen so i replaced it with the exact same phone and need to relink them again"

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Unpair These:

Seems you need to unpair these from your phone. but, no longer have this phone, contact Beats, and find out how you can reset this.

B. Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Help relinking ear bud beats pro to replacement phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.