Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TEXTING A PHOTO

I keep getting the message :, CAN NOT SEND MESSAGE,

imessage needs to be enabled to send this message. I am trying to send from my I phone to a Gallaxy phone, text and attached pic. my Imessage is enabled in settings, I have tried powering off and on. turning imessage off and on still cant send the picture

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 3:44 PM

Dogday68 wrote:

imessage needs to be enabled to send this message. I am trying to send from my I phone to a Gallaxy phone, text and attached pic. my Imessage is enabled in settings, I have tried powering off and on. turning imessage off and on still cant send the picture

That would be MMS, which is your phone carrier feature, contact them to resolve the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 3:44 PM in response to Dogday68

Dogday68 wrote:

That would be MMS, which is your phone carrier feature, contact them to resolve the issue.

TEXTING A PHOTO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.