Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up my email?

how do I set a password so I can use my email address

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 4:51 PM

Not enough information in your post to answer the question.

Let's start with what email?

Your get an email address associated with your AppleID account (the same one you used to log into these forums in order to post). The same password you used to log in here can be used to access your AppleID email (try either https://mail.apple.com/ or adding your AppleID account to Mail.app on any Mac or iOS device.

You probably also have an email address provided by your ISP (where you get your home internet connection from). Check with your ISP on how to access (or reset) your password there.

You may also. have an email address associated with your work (assuming you're employed). If you don't know your corporate email address/password, reach out to your company's IT support.

You may also have other email addresses from other online services (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) Each of these have ways to reset your password, along with instructions on how to configure your email client to access mail).

Since we don't know what email you're trying to access, no one here can be more specific.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 4:51 PM in response to Boostmilk234

Not enough information in your post to answer the question.

Let's start with what email?

Your get an email address associated with your AppleID account (the same one you used to log into these forums in order to post). The same password you used to log in here can be used to access your AppleID email (try either https://mail.apple.com/ or adding your AppleID account to Mail.app on any Mac or iOS device.

You probably also have an email address provided by your ISP (where you get your home internet connection from). Check with your ISP on how to access (or reset) your password there.

You may also. have an email address associated with your work (assuming you're employed). If you don't know your corporate email address/password, reach out to your company's IT support.

You may also have other email addresses from other online services (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) Each of these have ways to reset your password, along with instructions on how to configure your email client to access mail).

Since we don't know what email you're trying to access, no one here can be more specific.

How do I set up my email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.