Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade to iOS 16 on an iPhone 12?

How do I upgrade to iOS 16 on an iPhone 12

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:37 PM

I saw your post and yes. But that can't be discussed in these user forums. If you want to install it, do it at your own risk. If things don't work, you'll be unhappy. You'll be testing software, which can be buggy, but as long as that isn't an issue for you, go for it. Me personally, I need my devices to run without issue. I'm happy for those brave souls who will figure out what doesn't work and I'm perfectly happy waiting until the software is stable and officially released. Note: If you do this and have any issues, you cannot come here and ask for help. You'll have a feedback link, which you'll use to provide feedback, but no one here can help you should you encounter issues. You also sign an Non-Disclosure-Agreement, agreeing to not discuss anything have to do with the software publicly.

See this link --> Apple Beta Software Program

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 6:37 PM in response to Theweldingdude01

I saw your post and yes. But that can't be discussed in these user forums. If you want to install it, do it at your own risk. If things don't work, you'll be unhappy. You'll be testing software, which can be buggy, but as long as that isn't an issue for you, go for it. Me personally, I need my devices to run without issue. I'm happy for those brave souls who will figure out what doesn't work and I'm perfectly happy waiting until the software is stable and officially released. Note: If you do this and have any issues, you cannot come here and ask for help. You'll have a feedback link, which you'll use to provide feedback, but no one here can help you should you encounter issues. You also sign an Non-Disclosure-Agreement, agreeing to not discuss anything have to do with the software publicly.

See this link --> Apple Beta Software Program

How do I upgrade to iOS 16 on an iPhone 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.