Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud

I got a new phone and accidentally backed up my new phone with my iCloud and now everything is gone. My last back up on my phone was a month ago and on my computer was from 2015. Is there anyway for me to restore my iCloud and get my recent stuff back?

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 7:01 PM

If you had been backing up your old iPhone to iCloud you will have these backups available to 'restore' them to your new iPhone.

In the restore process the instructions in Restore your device from an iCloud backup - the first part of the support document called Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - say that you can select which backup to use.

You will need to erase all of its content as described in step 1.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 7:01 PM in response to Mishaaw

If you had been backing up your old iPhone to iCloud you will have these backups available to 'restore' them to your new iPhone.

In the restore process the instructions in Restore your device from an iCloud backup - the first part of the support document called Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - say that you can select which backup to use.

You will need to erase all of its content as described in step 1.

Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.