Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to validate my purchase date for AirPods?

I want to validate my purchase date for airpods

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 7:37 PM

abanoub_robel Said:

"How to validate my purchase date for AirPods?: I want to validate my purchase date for airpods"

-------

Ask Apple if All is Valid:

No one here can confirm this for you. These are just user-to-user forums. So, if it does not look correct, then take it to the Apple Store you purchased this from, and verify the date.

Important Note:

Keep Personal Info Off of Internet Forums:

Please keep personal information off of these forums. Note that these forums are out there for everyone to view. So, I have requested the Host to remove the Serial Number you provided. Proving such information will let someone know to whom this device pertains.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 7:37 PM in response to abanoub_robel

abanoub_robel Said:

"How to validate my purchase date for AirPods?: I want to validate my purchase date for airpods"

-------

Ask Apple if All is Valid:

No one here can confirm this for you. These are just user-to-user forums. So, if it does not look correct, then take it to the Apple Store you purchased this from, and verify the date.

Important Note:

Keep Personal Info Off of Internet Forums:

Please keep personal information off of these forums. Note that these forums are out there for everyone to view. So, I have requested the Host to remove the Serial Number you provided. Proving such information will let someone know to whom this device pertains.

How to validate my purchase date for AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.