Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone was snatched

How to track my device, I have box of my 12 pro max with IMEI numbers, after snatched my iphone i forget apple id password then I have request to apple to recover my password after 12 days my password was recovered but didn't find my iphone please some help me

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Serial Number]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 7:22 PM

2 replies

Aug 16, 2022 7:27 PM in response to Munnoo1985

Munnoo1985 Said:

"My iphone was snatched: How to track my device, I have box of my 12 pro max with IMEI numbers, after snatched my iphone i forget apple id password then I have request to apple to recover my password after 12 days my password was recovered but didn't find my iphone please some help me"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost or Stollen iPhone:

What makes you so certain it was "snatched? Perhaps it was lost?

Six tactics to try here...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

Aug 16, 2022 7:28 PM in response to Munnoo1985

Munnoo1985 Said:

"My iphone was snatched: How to track my device, I have box of my 12 pro max with IMEI numbers, after snatched my iphone i forget apple id password then I have request to apple to recover my password after 12 days my password was recovered but didn't find my iphone please some help me"

-------

An Important Note:

Keep personal information off of Internet forums. Note that these forums are out there for everyone to view. So, I have requested the Host to remove the image you provided. Proving such information will let someone know to whom this device pertains.

My iphone was snatched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.