Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod classic and touch will no longer sinc with my Mac book Pro running Catalina

My ipod classic and touch will no longer sinc my play lists or full library with my Mac book Pro running Catalina, a few of my play lists but no where near the 100 lists I have in my library, all were on my pod's previously. Also of the 20 play lists that newly appeared several only contain one song.. I cant drag and drop lists, or choose what to down load.. what is available is chosen for me and is a tiny fraction of what I own.. further all of my music was purchased via iTunes its not like its cds or other sources .. What wrong?

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 8:08 AM

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and review your sync selections in Finder.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

My ipod classic and touch will no longer sinc with my Mac book Pro running Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.