Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recurring events on calendar app

I created an event in my iphone calendar app and somehow set it to reoccur daily and never end.

Then I somehow deleted that original event. BUT all the recurring events stayed on my calendar every single day for forever! I tried to change settings on one of the other recurring events in hopes it would change them all but it did not! So now I need to somehow get the original event back to fix the settings or undo my steps somehow. I have tried going into icloud and restoring my calendars and that did not bring back the original event. I tried turning off and turning back on my calendar sharing, restarting my phone, etc. Still no success figuring this out. There has got to be a way to delete multiple events at once without going to through every single day for months and years! Anyone know how to do this?

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 2:17 AM

When you delete a recurring event that has not yet occurred, it will ask you whether you want to delete the single event or all future recurring event. If this does not work, try to reboot your device and try again.

Good luck.

1 reply

Recurring events on calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.