Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro keeps restarting on its own every few minutes

Woke up this morning with an iPhone 13 pro that keeps restarting on its own. I have tried to following hoping it would resolve the issue:

• force restarted iPhone manually

• network setting reset

• iPhone reset

• removed unused apps

• updated all apps

I have noticed that there is a software update available, but my iPhone doesn't stay on long enough for me to download and install this.

please help.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2022 11:30 PM

Reading the troubleshooting steps you performed (to no avail) and if you can't update your device, it might be a hardware (digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2022 11:30 PM in response to AshleyThorpe

Reading the troubleshooting steps you performed (to no avail) and if you can't update your device, it might be a hardware (digitizer? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

Since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iphone 13 pro keeps restarting on its own every few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.