Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with App Store

Hi! I am from Ukraine, now i am in the UK. And sometimes i can’t download the UK apps, because how i understood i have ukrainian account. I tried to change region in settings. It was done, but app store send me this message: „Account Not In This Store

Your account is not valid for use in the

UK store. You must switch to the

Ukrainian store before purchasing.” and after i it send me back to ukraianian account. Help me please, because i can’t download important apps.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 1:33 PM

Changing the country for the store does nothing but allow you to browse. You must change the country in which your account is registered.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.7; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.6; HomePods, audioOS 15.5.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2022 1:33 PM in response to MarkiyanMot

Changing the country for the store does nothing but allow you to browse. You must change the country in which your account is registered.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.7; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.6; HomePods, audioOS 15.5.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Problem with App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.