You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i’ve tried everything including resetting network settings and my left airpod will still not connect to my phone, it is fully charged and was connecting yesterday without issue

my left airpod will not connect to my phone, i’ve tried everything from forgetting the device to completely resetting my network settings and reconnecting them, however nothing seems to be working, it was connecting fine yesterday and is fully charged and clean. please help

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 3:23 PM

Hello,

Try resetting them using these steps: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro – Apple Support (UK)

If that doesn’t help, contact Apple Support.

1 reply

i’ve tried everything including resetting network settings and my left airpod will still not connect to my phone, it is fully charged and was connecting yesterday without issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.