Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I access my iCloud to remove pictures, etc to free up space?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 6:31 PM

sueanne255 Said:

"How can I access my iCloud to remove pictures, etc to free up space?"

-------

Freeing Up iCloud Storage:

Backing Up iCloud Photos:

A. Start Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

B. No Success?

1. Go Here: Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

Also...

C. Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2022 6:31 PM in response to sueanne255

sueanne255 Said:

"How can I access my iCloud to remove pictures, etc to free up space?"

-------

Freeing Up iCloud Storage:

Backing Up iCloud Photos:

A. Start Here: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

B. No Success?

1. Go Here: Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

Also...

C. Download All of iCloud:

One though would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.