Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my sons iPhone on my iphone

My son lost his iPhone and I want to know if I can find his iPhone on my iphone

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2022 9:13 PM

buddyeugene Said:

"My son lost his iPhone and I want to know if I can find his iPhone on my iphone"

-------

Locating a Lost iPhone:

Using Find My on your iPhone:

Did you ever set up Find My on his device? If so, and it is associated to the same account, then you can do so on your iPhone through use of Find My. Some links to refer to about setting up Find My, and using it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2022 9:13 PM in response to buddyeugene

buddyeugene Said:

"My son lost his iPhone and I want to know if I can find his iPhone on my iphone"

-------

Locating a Lost iPhone:

Using Find My on your iPhone:

Did you ever set up Find My on his device? If so, and it is associated to the same account, then you can do so on your iPhone through use of Find My. Some links to refer to about setting up Find My, and using it.

Aug 17, 2022 9:14 PM in response to buddyeugene

buddyeugene Said:

-------

Locating a Lost iPhone:

Six tactics to try here...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

How can I find my sons iPhone on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.