Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud email added to gmail

Hey I’m wondering how to add my iCloud acc to my gmail to receive mail threw it I had doen the app specific pass and continued to say that it was incorrect pass or user when it wasn’t I checked multiple times and I changed ports imap and security types used both name with and without iCloud and two factor authentication is on what do I do or what did I do wrong still not able to get in or create account threw gmail with my iCloud email

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 3:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 9:48 AM

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to receive your iCloud emails using your Gmail account. If that is correct, go to iCloud.com/Mail using a browser. Click the spiked wheel at the top (see screen shot below) and then select Preferences. Go to Forwarding and enter the Gmail address in the Forward my email to box. Check the box and the Delete box below it. Your iCloud emails should be forwarded to your Gmail address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 9:48 AM in response to brook27

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to receive your iCloud emails using your Gmail account. If that is correct, go to iCloud.com/Mail using a browser. Click the spiked wheel at the top (see screen shot below) and then select Preferences. Go to Forwarding and enter the Gmail address in the Forward my email to box. Check the box and the Delete box below it. Your iCloud emails should be forwarded to your Gmail address.

iCloud email added to gmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.