Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lossless Itunes purchases

Apple, I've been your client for many years and I want to continue using your devices and platforms, as long as they provide me with what I need.

Can you please bring lossless audio to iTunes purchases too!? I work with audio professionally, so I need my music with the highest quality possible and would love to be able to make most my purchases in your store. If I don't have this possibility, I'll have to buy it somewhere else.

I would happily pay the difference for the lossless versions of the music I already purchased. I plan on buying all my music in the next few years, which in value will be like 20 years of Apple Music, how is this not worth it for you?!!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 5:33 PM

Letb73 wrote:

Well.. The best option right now is to buy somewhere else...

Yes, that is clearly true.

By the way, since you noted that you "work with audio professionally," be aware that the Terms of the iTunes Store limit the use of purchased media to "personal, noncommercial uses." Further info here: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2022 5:33 PM in response to Letb73

Letb73 wrote:

Well.. The best option right now is to buy somewhere else...

Yes, that is clearly true.

By the way, since you noted that you "work with audio professionally," be aware that the Terms of the iTunes Store limit the use of purchased media to "personal, noncommercial uses." Further info here: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

Lossless Itunes purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.