Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

File scanned in app not visibile in iphone

I have sacanned files with Adobe Scan app, all files were saved in PDF and stored in app. When I scanned those files I didn't have internet conection. The files never got uploaded to the cloud. Later, when I had WiFi, those files were no longer visible and no longer available. Where can they be stored in IOS, Iphone 12 Pro Max?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 3:16 PM

All PDF files stored on the iPhone are saved in Apple Files app, in iCloud Drive or My iPhone.

See -> Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

4 replies

Aug 23, 2022 2:55 AM in response to florin62

how to extract my file from my device

(this is what I know) Tap Apple Files app ⤵️

1 Under Locations you will see iCloud Drive and On my iPhone.

2 Under Favorites -> you will see Downloads.

Get more help -> Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

Aug 22, 2022 11:52 PM in response to Raicya

Dear Raicya,

I followed your instructions and noticed that the files are not visible. Recently, after my complaints or several user problems on this issue, the new app update includes the option to save the file to iphone.

However, this will not solve my problem.

Do you know how to extract my file from my device or if there is a service that could solve my problem. I can send my iphone to a specialized service.

Best regards,

George

File scanned in app not visibile in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.