Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Recovery

I'm trying to reset my apple id password with account recovery and want to know the full process of it. I have made it the "We are evaluating your information. We’re evaluating your information and will have an update in 11 hours. Apple Support can’t help you shorten the wait time. When it’s time to reset your password, we will send instructions to (•••) •••-••••." I want to know if I will get a link to reset my apple id password or will I have to wait for further instructions?

Posted on Aug 18, 2022 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 1:22 AM

When it’s time to reset your password, we will send instructions to (•••) •••-••••." I want to know if I will get a link to reset my apple id password or will I have to wait for further instructions?

You have to wait for further instructions.

3 replies

Aug 19, 2022 5:20 AM in response to zhao929

See > How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Scroll to -> What is account recovery?

Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. 

👉 For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe.

Account Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.