Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ip Address

Please help me what should I do my IP address is used by another user please help some applications

are not working on my phone thank you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 5:40 AM

reboot your router, reboot your devices. if the problem persists you may:

* possibly have a device with a static IP (one that was typed in by hand) on your network and it's conflicting, your router should work around that but it might be having a problem.

* or more likely a corrupt router config, in which case restore the router to default settings and reconnect everything

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 5:40 AM in response to Olagren

reboot your router, reboot your devices. if the problem persists you may:

* possibly have a device with a static IP (one that was typed in by hand) on your network and it's conflicting, your router should work around that but it might be having a problem.

* or more likely a corrupt router config, in which case restore the router to default settings and reconnect everything

Ip Address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.