Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing question

I have several Apple.com charges every month on my credit card that I cannot see in my apple account. How can I get a listing of all the apple.com charges that are billed to my credit card?

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 1:12 PM

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2022 1:12 PM in response to CLI96

See the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Aug 19, 2022 1:17 PM in response to CLI96

Hello~ You came from an excellent article for help…

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services*

*If you can't find an item in your purchase history

If you are unable to find the charge…I would recommend contacting your banking institution and/or credit card company to ensure that your information has not been breached.

~Katana-San~

Aug 19, 2022 1:32 PM in response to Katana-San

The credit card statement just states there is a charge but not what it is for. That is what I am trying to find out. If not from my Apple ID then who's? My wife's? my daughter's? It would be helpful if the on line receipt stated what the charge was for as opposed to just an amount. Where can I get these details?

Aug 19, 2022 2:15 PM in response to CLI96

Hello ~ It could be that your credit card has been breached and is now in the hands of some fraudulent user. As I previously stated go ahead and contact your banking institution and/or your credit card company. They can find out all of the pertinent details and ensure that this doesn’t keep happening. Be well.

~Katana-San~

Billing question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.