Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't want ANY data going to the health app. If I could I would completely delete it.

There apparently is stuff getting added without my permissions. I never set up the app, yet it still show data available. How do I stop this?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 5:35 PM

3 replies

Aug 31, 2022 12:16 AM in response to muguy

using voiceover, but it won't let me remove my iphone completely. Also, I'd like to know why even after it says I've deleted all the data, the health data still is almost 200mb. I have a 64gb phone, and having something I don't use taking up that much space is really bothering me, especially when it wasn't supposed to be collecting data in the first place. Like the original author of this question, I never set it up, and don't need or want it.

Sep 2, 2022 10:20 AM in response to Clueless lark

Reply to : Clueless lark ; Health Data , iPhone 🩺

✔️ settings > health > data > data & devices > iPhone > delete all data from this phone .

settings > name > iCloud > health > (off ⚪️, on 🟢) > manage storage > back ups >

iPhone > show all apps > medical ID off ⚪️ .

⭐️ I check them every now & then because they turn themselves back on ❗️

I don't want ANY data going to the health app. If I could I would completely delete it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.