Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the "Up Next" bar on my Apple TV to enable viewing of the credits?

I want to see the credits on some of the programs I watch on Apple TV - but they are obscured by the "Up Next" bar. How to do I remove the actual bar to enable viewing of the credits?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 19, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 2:28 AM

On what device are you trying to view this?

1. On streaming devices you may use the remote to press Menu|Back|Return or similar to dismiss the overlay when it comes on, and see the remainder of the end credits. This action also turns off Autoplay for that moment.
  2. On the web, you may click anywhere beside the overlay when it comes on, and then see the remainder of the end credits. This action also turns off Autoplay for that moment.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 2:28 AM in response to GrampsBennett

On what device are you trying to view this?

1. On streaming devices you may use the remote to press Menu|Back|Return or similar to dismiss the overlay when it comes on, and see the remainder of the end credits. This action also turns off Autoplay for that moment.
  2. On the web, you may click anywhere beside the overlay when it comes on, and then see the remainder of the end credits. This action also turns off Autoplay for that moment.

How do I remove the "Up Next" bar on my Apple TV to enable viewing of the credits?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.