Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't see Fitness App on App Store and Can I use it for free to just track fitness from Apple Watch

I am new to Apple ecosystem and I am looking forward to buy Apple Watch for my dad but I can't seem to find Fitness App on my iPhone 13 Pro, and also, can I track Fitness from Apple Watch on my iPhone for free?? because i don't want to buy Apple Fitness+. I know there is an inbuilt app called Workout App on Apple Watch but is that and Fitness App free to just track Fitness??

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 4:33 AM

In the iphone appstore search for "fitness" and you will see it,I've just checked it's icon looks like this;

And yes you will need a watch because it is an app for the apple watch but it resides on the phone.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 4:33 AM in response to AadityaAtc

In the iphone appstore search for "fitness" and you will see it,I've just checked it's icon looks like this;

And yes you will need a watch because it is an app for the apple watch but it resides on the phone.

Aug 20, 2022 4:26 AM in response to AadityaAtc

Yes the fitness app is free and you can track fitness and workouts for free,here is some links that should get you on your way;

How to use your watch

Work out with your Watch

Close Your Rings

And also Fitness+ that you mention is a subscription service but this is not required to track and record your fitness data,fitness+ is a series of workout videos that you follow on an ipad or apple tv.

Get Apple Fitness+

I can't see Fitness App on App Store and Can I use it for free to just track fitness from Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.