Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot remove or edit additional email accounts in

besides my iCloud email account, and over time, I have added 4 more email accounts to Apple Mail. I find now in this latest upgrade, I can no longer edit any of those accounts. 2 of this accounts I have previously edited, and one I haven't used for years - yet - I can longer delete delete or modify any of them. If I select "delete off all devices", it is removed then pops back up 10 seconds later. I can't tell you have f____ frustrating this is. I need hep or Apple has to fix something because this is insane.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 8:20 AM

garryrev wrote:

besides my iCloud email account, and over time, I have added 4 more email accounts to Apple Mail. I find now in this latest upgrade, I can no longer edit any of those accounts. 2 of this accounts I have previously edited, and one I haven't used for years - yet - I can longer delete delete or modify any of them. If I select "delete off all devices", it is removed then pops back up 10 seconds later. I can't tell you have f____ frustrating this is. I need hep or Apple has to fix something because this is insane.

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Change Account Information preferences in Mail on Mac

You can always Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 8:20 AM in response to garryrev

garryrev wrote:

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Add an email account to Mail on your Mac - Apple Support

Change Account Information preferences in Mail on Mac

You can always Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

cannot remove or edit additional email accounts in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.