Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone is texting on its own typing whatever whenever I'm trying to send a message I get in my email it just keeps texting on its own I literally have to hold down the back button and talk to text what do I do

phone is completely acting crazy whenever I try to send a text message or open my phone for that matter it just starts pushing buttons and whenever I'm texting it just starts texting letters over and over again I'm literally having to hold down the backspace button and do talk to text even get this down I can't even do anything on my phone I can hardly make a phone call

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:23 AM

Do you have a screen protector on it? If so, remove it and see if that helps.

If not, you may have a bad screen, make an appointment at the Genius Bar to have it looked at.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

4 replies

Aug 20, 2022 11:18 AM in response to HRamsey17

on top of that what I just wrote above about my phone just completely doing whatever it wants it's like some something or somebody is controlling my phone and I almost cannot do anything at all with my phone this is really weird I've never had something happened to me like this and I've always had iPhones I'm not sure what I'm even supposed to do because this is my only form of communication with the outside world you know out of my house so I don't have another phone and I am stuck in this is very very very frustrating when somebody help me

Phone is texting on its own typing whatever whenever I'm trying to send a message I get in my email it just keeps texting on its own I literally have to hold down the back button and talk to text what do I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.