Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.

On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 10:09 PM

MKD0352 Said:

"My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.: On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?"

-------

You are welcome.

Troubleshoot the AirPods’ Connectivity:

Start Here: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

Other Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Get and Use the Correct AirPod Pro Eat Tips:

1. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "Try inserting the AirPods with the medium-sized ear tips in your ears so that the AirPods are seated comfortably and securely. If you can’t get a good seal, try adjusting the AirPod or switch to a larger ear tip. If the ear tip feels too large in your ear or is uncomfortable, try a smaller ear tip."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 10:09 PM in response to MKD0352

MKD0352 Said:

"My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.: On my AirPods Pro, the right ear piece is not playing. I already reset the device and reinstalled. It shows both charged. What else can I do to to get sound out of the right earpiece?"

-------

You are welcome.

Troubleshoot the AirPods’ Connectivity:

Start Here: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

Other Thoughts to Try:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Clear Out Earwax:

How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Get and Use the Correct AirPod Pro Eat Tips:

1. Go Here: Choose your AirPods Pro Ear Tips and Use the Ear Tip Fit Test - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "Try inserting the AirPods with the medium-sized ear tips in your ears so that the AirPods are seated comfortably and securely. If you can’t get a good seal, try adjusting the AirPod or switch to a larger ear tip. If the ear tip feels too large in your ear or is uncomfortable, try a smaller ear tip."

My right AirPods Pro is not playing sound.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.