Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email

hi so I forgot my password to get into my iPhone so I restored it and when I went to set it up it had an email that I haven't used in 5 ish year so I also don't no the password to that is there anyway you could help me change the password to that email or change the email

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 10:01 PM

If you don't remember the account credentials for secondary authentication account , three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and it password convert the account into 2FA Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Use two-factor authentication for security on your Mac, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices - Apple Support

Note : the Apple ID should be signed in iPhone .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 10:01 PM in response to Kaitlyncallanan5

If you don't remember the account credentials for secondary authentication account , three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and it password convert the account into 2FA Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Use two-factor authentication for security on your Mac, iOS devices, and iPadOS devices - Apple Support

Note : the Apple ID should be signed in iPhone .

email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.