Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computers authorized to my account

Is there any way I can see which computers have been authorized to my account? As far as I know the only two computers that may be authorized are my wife's and the computer from which I am typing this question.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 3:32 PM

You can see the total number authorized but not which ones they are. See the "See how many computers are authorized" section of Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

If the number is more than you think it should be, Deauthorize All as described in the "If you need to deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to" section of that support article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 3:32 PM in response to pdq4853

You can see the total number authorized but not which ones they are. See the "See how many computers are authorized" section of Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

If the number is more than you think it should be, Deauthorize All as described in the "If you need to deauthorize a computer that you don't have access to" section of that support article.

Computers authorized to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.