Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find the SIM card on my ipad

Where is the SIM card on my iPad? Does it have one?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 5:05 PM

All models of iPad are available in two principle variants - these being WiFi Only and WiFi+Cellular - each of the two being offered with different internal storage capacities.

WiFi Only models of iPad have no cellular hardware or a SIM slot. Only WiFi+Cellular models of iPad have Cellular capabilities.

Set up cellular data service on your Wi-Fi + Cellular model iPad - Apple Support

WiFi Only models also lack GPS functions - as GPS is an integral element of the Cellular chipset.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 5:05 PM in response to glenna133

All models of iPad are available in two principle variants - these being WiFi Only and WiFi+Cellular - each of the two being offered with different internal storage capacities.

WiFi Only models of iPad have no cellular hardware or a SIM slot. Only WiFi+Cellular models of iPad have Cellular capabilities.

Set up cellular data service on your Wi-Fi + Cellular model iPad - Apple Support

WiFi Only models also lack GPS functions - as GPS is an integral element of the Cellular chipset.

I can’t find the SIM card on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.