Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One AirPods doesn’t work , another one is still working

i have many issues now with my AirPods Pro. Sometimes the right one is working but the left isn’t , sometimes the left is working but the right isn’t. Both of them have different battery charge. The case is charging them too slowly or don’t charge them or even make the battery charge less then it was. Even if I don’t use them but Bluetooth is turned on my phone shows me that battery of AirPods is 0%. When they are in case battery of both can be different. I was going to the apple service on last Monday according this issue, I reported it to apple service team and had the appointment, came there and it was closed !!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 9:57 PM

Yulia1231 Said:

"One AirPods doesn’t work , another one is still working: i have many issues now with my AirPods Pro. Sometimes the right one is working but the left isn’t , sometimes the left is working but the right isn’t. Both of them have different battery charge. The case is charging them too slowly or don’t charge them or even make the battery charge less then it was.[...]"

-------

Clear Out Debris:

Go Here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

For reference...

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it needs to resync with the charger
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2022 9:57 PM in response to Yulia1231

Yulia1231 Said:

"One AirPods doesn’t work , another one is still working: i have many issues now with my AirPods Pro. Sometimes the right one is working but the left isn’t , sometimes the left is working but the right isn’t. Both of them have different battery charge. The case is charging them too slowly or don’t charge them or even make the battery charge less then it was.[...]"

-------

Clear Out Debris:

Go Here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

For reference...

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it needs to resync with the charger

One AirPods doesn’t work , another one is still working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.