Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting photos and videos from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro

so recently I went to a concert and I took lots of photos and videos and I'm trying to get them from my phone to my MacBook Pro and some of them have already transferred over automatically through the iCloud but not all of them and I'm not sure why. so I tired airdropping them from my phone to my MacBook and every time I do they don't download to my camera roll they just go to my download folder and I can't open any of the photos or videos it just gives me an error saying that the file cannot be opened because it is empty, I have no idea what that means and how to fix it please someone help.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 8:38 PM

The fastest method is to simply plug in the USB‑C to Lightning Cable, connecting your iPhone into your Mac.

Then simply use the Image Capture app to select the photos & videos from your Camera Roll and download them to your Mac.

Similar questions

1 reply

getting photos and videos from my iPhone to my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.