Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help !! My iPhone 13 Battery Performance Drops to 99 !!

My iphone 13 with 64 charging cycles dropped the max performance ot 99% is this normal Im using my iphone around 2 months now. I tried the very best keeping my charges around 20% - 80% i kinda charged it to 100% 6-8 times. I usually turn on low power mode and play among us and f1 clash game and my screen on time is around 5-6 hours. Just out of Battery OCD should i be worried about this i expect my battery to work well for Atleast 2 years without any reduction in the hours it can last. Help me understand if i have to be concerned.

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 1:42 AM

they all begin to die from the day they are created you can only slow it down

have you read

About the battery and performance of iPhone 11 and later - Apple

Support

and maybe iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

and Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply

Help !! My iPhone 13 Battery Performance Drops to 99 !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.