Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE DATA TRANSFER FROM OLD IPHONE TO NEW IPHONE

Hello

i just got the new iphone 13 pro max and i have been trying to transfer all my data from my iphone 7 and it won’t let me.

now I understand that it has to be updated to the latest ios however my iphone 7 cannot be updated due to storage issues

ive also tried icloud backup however my iphone 7 has not been backed up since 2020 due to storage issue.

is there any other way around this??

Posted on Aug 20, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 12:13 AM

Try using a computer to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

- Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this 👉 How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this 👉 Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2022 12:13 AM in response to jerico04

Try using a computer to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

- Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this 👉 How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this 👉 Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Axel F.

IPHONE DATA TRANSFER FROM OLD IPHONE TO NEW IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.