Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Orange mark around edge of screen (iPad Air 2022)

About 10 minutes ago I noticed this orange mark around the right and bottom of my iPad screen. I only got it a few months ago. It has had very light use, no drops, not used in the sun, not used near any water. I powered it off and back on and it is still present but has became less pronounced after this making the picture unclear.

Is this common and is there any advice?

Thankyou in advance.

Kat

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 9:41 AM

Your photograph doesn’t show discernible colour shift or screen defect.

If you have any concerns, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad. If service or repair is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2022 9:41 AM in response to Katlen9

Your photograph doesn’t show discernible colour shift or screen defect.

If you have any concerns, you might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad. If service or repair is required, you’ll be in the best possible place to explore your available options:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Orange mark around edge of screen (iPad Air 2022)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.