Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is my iPhone 13 pro max original?

I just bought an iPhone 13 pro max and I want to confirm if it is original?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 8:55 AM

It should be an original phone then.

At this point, you have two options:

1. If you feel that the seller did not fully disclose the issue with this phone, you should return it for a full refund.
  2. You can try having Apple repair the phone. Most likely, this will be at your cost. Depending on what they find, it could be quite expensive.

If you go with the latter approach, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2022 8:55 AM in response to Reservoir1

It should be an original phone then.

At this point, you have two options:

1. If you feel that the seller did not fully disclose the issue with this phone, you should return it for a full refund.
  2. You can try having Apple repair the phone. Most likely, this will be at your cost. Depending on what they find, it could be quite expensive.

If you go with the latter approach, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

is my iPhone 13 pro max original?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.