Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Subscribing to Apple One Family Auto Cancel Family Member Payment Plans?

I want to subscribe to the Apple One family plan to consolidate some of our subscriptions but I want to make sure that my wife and MIL will have their Apple Music subscriptions auto-cancelled if I sign them up to the family. I'm confident that my current subscriptions will be bundled into the plan, but I can't find anything saying Apple One will do the same for everyone on the plan

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 10:11 AM

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

From the first:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2022 10:11 AM in response to GreenGoldWarrior

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

From the first:

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

Also:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Does Subscribing to Apple One Family Auto Cancel Family Member Payment Plans?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.