Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to cancel a Disney subscription

I can not find where I can cancel my Disney+ subscription that I get through Apple. There is no button or option on the subscription page that shows the account, only renewal options.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 11:47 AM

See the following from If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2022 11:47 AM in response to gwoolley

See the following from If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

Also, a subscription that is already cancelled will typically have wording in fine print similar to "Expires on [date]" rather than "Renews on [date].”

Aug 21, 2022 11:48 AM in response to gwoolley

See the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

If you see an unexpected charge

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period. Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

how to cancel a Disney subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.