Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Bug: Combination of jumpy interface & inability to turn off album rankings only

Apple Music best I can tell is close to unusable. Let me explain

1. I have a large collection where I assign star ratings to each song. In the past I could do this via the "Songs view, but now this is hard as the view jumps randomly really frequently
  2. One option would be to create a playlist of an album and rank it there. However when I try to do that, the album ranking is automatically shown - which is a problem if you are trying to rank songs in an album consisting of multiple CDs

Apple - could you please (a) fix the jumping issue and / or (b) allow us to turn off only album star ranking (while enabling song ranking on)?

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2022 4:33 PM

I can't help you with the jumpy interface, but if you want to suppress automatic album rankings see Handling grey stars in Music on Mac - Apple Community.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple Music Bug: Combination of jumpy interface & inability to turn off album rankings only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.