Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No invoice mail

How to get invoice .

I made a order today that is 22 August 2022 around 8:42 ist . Payed through UPI payment .

I made a purchase of iPad air. I have not received any mail for invoice from Apple because of which I can't check the order status and the product is not showing in the purchase section as well .

Please help.

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2022 4:48 PM

First check with your bank - if it shows there as a debit or paid, contact them and ask what you can do.

Then contact the online store (where you placed the order) and see if they offer live chat or another way to contact them. There is no email available. Here is some contact info for the US

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

If you are somewhere else, find your appropriate contact info.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2022 4:48 PM in response to 18bchndr

First check with your bank - if it shows there as a debit or paid, contact them and ask what you can do.

Then contact the online store (where you placed the order) and see if they offer live chat or another way to contact them. There is no email available. Here is some contact info for the US

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

If you are somewhere else, find your appropriate contact info.

No invoice mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.