Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone changes settings by itself

I’m so tired of changing my phone to get under my control for my features that I need to be turned on, now there are something else that make me shock when I lose a couple of features by update on every request pops up on there so please give me a guidance that I could make it run for my commands. Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 3:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 8:12 AM

Hi navigate001,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We’ll likely need some additional information to address any issues you’re having. However, since you mentioned your iPhone settings changing, the iPhone User Guide - Apple Support may help. You can search that guide for any particular setting you need to change.

If you need further help, please let us know which setting you are changing and what you have noticed. When you refer to commends are you talking about Shortcuts? Or which app are you using? Thanks!

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2022 8:12 AM in response to navigate001

Hi navigate001,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We’ll likely need some additional information to address any issues you’re having. However, since you mentioned your iPhone settings changing, the iPhone User Guide - Apple Support may help. You can search that guide for any particular setting you need to change.

If you need further help, please let us know which setting you are changing and what you have noticed. When you refer to commends are you talking about Shortcuts? Or which app are you using? Thanks!

Kind regards.

My iPhone changes settings by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.