Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.6.1

Anyone else having problems after latest security patch? Namely App Store unavailable often, multiple apps on opening are unavailable ( try later). All iphones, ipads are updated same problems across devices.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 11:43 AM

Check here -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

9 replies

Aug 25, 2022 9:04 AM in response to Jules9942

I have a similar problem after updating to 15.6.1 on both iphone and ipad. I called Apple support and, to their great credit, they tried hard to isolate the problem and suggested various solutions such as rebooting the device and resetting network settings. Nothing worked and they finally advised me to reset both devices. I would really like to avoid this hassle……and hopefully an easier fix will be forthcoming.

Sep 5, 2022 7:31 AM in response to Jules9942

After the update, when I plug my IPhone 12 mini and IPad in, they do not charge. There is no way two adapters, two cords, and multiple electrical outlets all went bad. The common denominator is the 15.6.1 update, I had zero problems before then. Like you, I am just a few months out of warranty but I don’t believe it is a battery issue. Apple messed something up with the latest update.

IOS 15.6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.