Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group texts that include android users.

I suddenly cannot send any group texts that include android users- literally overnight. What do I need to do to my settings to allow android users in my group texts again?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 7:48 AM

If you haven’t yet try restarting your phone→RESTART your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Do you have a cellular connection showing in the status line?

The next step would be to contact your carrier and see if they report any local problems, and also check up on them on this crowd-sourced site→Down Detector - Crowdsourced Outage Check

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2022 7:48 AM in response to mnicolace

If you haven’t yet try restarting your phone→RESTART your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Do you have a cellular connection showing in the status line?

The next step would be to contact your carrier and see if they report any local problems, and also check up on them on this crowd-sourced site→Down Detector - Crowdsourced Outage Check

Aug 23, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Interesting, I tried restarting when I first noticed it a couple hours ago and it didn't help, but I just did it again...and it's working now- so thanks for the push for me to re-do that. ;-) it could be a temporary problem on the provider's end this morning, so I am keeping the info you provided on the "Down Detector" for future use! Thank you!

Group texts that include android users.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.