Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminder how print lists

Dear friends,

I know that is possible to print Reminder lists if you use Monterey or higher OS.

However I still use Catalina and I don't have this feature.

Anybody knows how is it possible to print lists? Do you have an easy workaround?

Many thaks in advance.

Alberto

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 3:29 AM

HI!

I found a workaround by myself using my iPhone (with the latest iOS 15.6.1).

Reminder app on iOS is upgraded ... that is ... I can have all the newest features that I still don't have using an older OS on my Mac.

How did I solve my problem?

I open Reminder and I select one list.

Then I touch the three points in the upper right side of the window where I can choose the option "Print".

A new window shows other options to print the list (if I had an air print printer, which actually was not available), but I can also choose to touch in the upper right side the word "Print" and -this way- I can show a lot of other options.

So I can choose "Save on File" and I got the print of my list saved on iCloud Drive in a PDF format.

Using my Macbook I can open now iCloud drive and I find the pdf file I need (which I can use or print).

I hope this can help someone else.

Alberto

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2022 3:29 AM in response to Alberto Ferrari1

HI!

I found a workaround by myself using my iPhone (with the latest iOS 15.6.1).

Reminder app on iOS is upgraded ... that is ... I can have all the newest features that I still don't have using an older OS on my Mac.

How did I solve my problem?

I open Reminder and I select one list.

Then I touch the three points in the upper right side of the window where I can choose the option "Print".

A new window shows other options to print the list (if I had an air print printer, which actually was not available), but I can also choose to touch in the upper right side the word "Print" and -this way- I can show a lot of other options.

So I can choose "Save on File" and I got the print of my list saved on iCloud Drive in a PDF format.

Using my Macbook I can open now iCloud drive and I find the pdf file I need (which I can use or print).

I hope this can help someone else.

Alberto

Reminder how print lists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.