Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card was blocked due to an attempted swindle and that was the only payment method I had registered on my Apple account. Now, trying to enter a new card number I repeatedly get a message that my account is disabled. What to do_

After a credit card block by my bank, to protect me from an attempted stolen identity, I ordered a new visa card. When trying to update payment information here, I am constantly being told that my AppStore account is disabled. I am not able to register the new card. It is activated and works everywhere.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 11:46 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You will need to contact Apple Support. See instructions in: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply

My credit card was blocked due to an attempted swindle and that was the only payment method I had registered on my Apple account. Now, trying to enter a new card number I repeatedly get a message that my account is disabled. What to do_

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.