Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp messages on apple watch

don´t receive whatsapp messages on apple watch

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 8

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 2:08 AM

Begin by installing the WhatsApp messaging platform on your Apple iPhone.

Next go to your iPhone Settings and select Notifications then WhatsApp Messenger.

Then activate the Allow Notifications and Show in Notification Centre option.

Open the Watch app from your Apple iPhone, then open Notifications in the Watch app.

From here you can view all Apple Watch-supported apps, so scroll down until you see the WhatsApp Messenger app then activate the notification button.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 2:08 AM in response to JAPPM

Begin by installing the WhatsApp messaging platform on your Apple iPhone.

Next go to your iPhone Settings and select Notifications then WhatsApp Messenger.

Then activate the Allow Notifications and Show in Notification Centre option.

Open the Watch app from your Apple iPhone, then open Notifications in the Watch app.

From here you can view all Apple Watch-supported apps, so scroll down until you see the WhatsApp Messenger app then activate the notification button.

Aug 27, 2022 2:03 AM in response to Community User

Thank you for your answer but I´ve already knew that. The question is that during the holydays I turned off the whatsapp notifications but after turning on again after the holidays , I don´t receive any message from whatsapp on my apple watch anymore. I receive telephone calls, mail and imessages but no whatsapp notifications. I have checked notifications activation and it seems it´s all OK but still any whatsapp notification is appearing on my apple whatch.

Whatsapp messages on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.