You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem trying to set a wallpaper from google drive folder

I was able to use an image from the google drive folder before, but now when I try to select an image from the desktop wallpaper option, I can't use any pictures from the google drive folder, as it sets the wallpaper to the default purple mac wallpaper, unless I open the file in preview or from my image viewer app. And since this problem, my desktop wallpaper also reverts back to the default wallpaper each time on reboot. For trying to solve the desktop image getting reverted back problem, I have tried to delete the desktoppicture.db file, but it still doesn't set the wallpaper to the proper image after on reboot.

Can someone help me fix this issue so that I can use a picture from my g drive folder, and to stop my wallpaper from reverting back? I appreciate any help, thank you.

Mac mini, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 25, 2022 3:04 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Problem trying to set a wallpaper from google drive folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.